eXtend High – Compression socks
Tritanium eXtend High compression socks are the result of long-term and innovative development work.
The socks' scientifically optimized gradual compression pressure (20-30mmHg), technical features and top-class materials form a high-quality whole, thanks to which you achieve maximum performance during exercise, reduce the risk of injury and enhance post-exercise recovery.
Both active enthusiasts and competitive athletes benefit from the use of compression socks.
Tritanium eXtend – the latest cutting-edge technology has been used in the production of compression socks and they realize a scientifically optimized gradual compression pressure (20-30mmHg). The optimal compression pressure together with the technical properties enhance the venous blood circulation and metabolism of the lower limbs, enabling seamless cooperation and maximum performance of the large muscle groups of the lower limbs.
The compression pressure also effectively prevents harmful micro-vibration of the muscles during performance, reducing the risk of injury and reducing muscle soreness after exercise. The specially reinforced structure of the foot part of the socks energizes the feet while protecting against chafing and cracks.
Thanks to the Coolmax fiber (50% of the materials), the socks also optimize the temperature of the feet and keep the skin dry by transferring moisture from the skin to the outside of the material, which keeps the temperature of the feet constant during performance in both warm and cool weather.
Socks are best suited for sports that require a lot of power and endurance, such as ball sports, fitness and gym training, and various endurance sports.
- Enhanced blood circulation, so the muscles get more oxygen and energy
- Enhanced metabolism and the functioning of the lymphatic system, thanks to which lactic acids (lactates) are removed from the muscles faster
- Improved training feeling
- Accelerated recovery
- Reduced risk of sports and stress injuries
- Reduced post-workout muscle soreness and swelling
- Note! Compression socks are recommended for e.g. treating Achilles problems, calf cramps and athlete's foot
- Getting started: it usually takes 1-3 training sessions to get used to the compression pressure, so don't start using the compression product in e.g. a competition event.
- Recommended use: used during performance, use can be started in 30-45 min. before execution
- Wearing: ALWAYS wear the compression product against the skin, i.e. do not leave a gift etc. under the compressing product. Remove the product by "rolling".
- Suitability: perfectly suitable for almost all kinds of training and sports