eXtend High – functional compression supports
The unique CE-marked compression braces are designed to reduce pain, lighten the load on the joints, prevent stress injuries and enhance rehabilitation.
Reduce pain and avoid stress injuries!
eXtend compression supports for men and women
Tritanium eXtend functional compression braces are the result of long-term and innovative development work. The unique CE-marked compression braces are designed to reduce pain, lighten the load on the joints, prevent stress injuries and enhance rehabilitation. Thanks to the supports ' innovative structure based on high compression pressure, the supports give the joint mechanical support without movement restrictions, so their comfort of use is at its peak.
All products in the collection have a higher compression pressure, and thanks to this optimized compression pressure and anatomical design, the supports activate the muscles that support the joint and lighten the load during stress. With the help of compression braces, it is also possible to improve the treatment of injuries, so they are excellently suitable for rehabilitation use. Due to their characteristics, eXtend High compression braces are excellently suited for all kinds of sports and exercise, but also for rehabilitation use.
- Significantly reduce pain (e.g. sports and stress injuries, osteoarthritis)
- Lighten and support the load on the joints (mechanical support brought by pressure, e.g. walking, running, etc.)
- Reduce tissue swelling (surgery, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Activate supporting muscles (mobility, sense of position)
- Perfect comfort (easy to put on, don't shed during use)
- Enhanced post-injury rehabilitation
- Reduced risk of sports and stress injuries
- Reduced pain conditions during training
- Reduced post-workout joint pain and swelling