TOP3 sport benefits in Padel by product group:
TRITANIUM EXTEND HIGH (20-30mmhg) – TRAINING & COMPETITION
1. Improve hitting feel - Nervous, i.e. the so-called the sensorimotor effect improves e.g. hand position control and fine motor skills
2. Prevent strain injuries – The mechanical pressure effect of the compression product reduces the tensile load of the muscles / attachment tendons and reduces the micro-vibration of the tissues caused by the impact (which typically cause e.g. tennis elbow, Achilles infections, and various forearm pain conditions)
3. Fight to the last round - The gradual compression pressure enhances the functioning of the venous blood circulation, especially during the performance, so that "deoxygenated" blood is removed from the limbs more efficiently and the muscles are oxygenated, i.e. able to work more efficiently
TRITANIUM EXTEND LOW (10-15mmhg) – RECOVERY & TRAVEL
1. Recover more efficiently - Low-pressure compression products have been researched to boost both blood circulation and metabolism. With the help of the products, e.g. the lymphatic fluid circulation of the limbs is maximized, which functions as if the body's "garbage disposal"
2. Reduce post-exercise muscle soreness – The use of compression products during and after the performance reduces e.g. post-exercise tissue swelling, with which e.g. typical post-exercise muscle soreness is less
3. Be more prepared for the next battle - Low pressure class products can be used safely for long periods of time continuously (e.g. overnight) and they are also perfectly suited for traveling. With the help of eXtend Low products, you maximize recovery and are faster and more ready for the next challenge.
TRITANIUM EXTEND COMPRESSION SUPPORTS (ANKLE, KNEE, WRIST AND ELBOW SUPPORTS)
1. Say no to strain injuries - Tritanium's functional compression braces are designed for their physiological effects, especially for the prevention of injuries or the treatment of already existing injuries
2. Play more painlessly - The benefits of compression braces are significant, e.g. in reducing pain and preventing it. The supports do not limit the natural movement of the joint and they are superior in terms of comfort
3. Rehabilitate back to playing condition faster - The use of compression supports speeds up recovery from injuries and they can be used during the rehabilitation phase as well as when entering the playing field. Due to the effect of the gradual compression pressure, for example, the muscles supporting the knee are activated more effectively and the sense of position improves